Buying a HomeIf you are relocating to the area, I have a free relocation pack ready to mail to you.
Buying a home is usually the largest single investment anyone makes in their life. It is critical buyers make use of all the tools and services available to them. I have listed below 10 Top Tips for Buyers.
Be an informed buyer. More information equals more effectiveness!
- Determine your needs and wants. What is essential in your new home? What would be nice to have?
- Work with an Agent. It is important to do this before you rush off looking for homes, you may end up with no representation. If you contact me I will be happy to take you through the entire process of Buying a home. Remember my services to Buyers are free! You are not making any commitments, I expect to earn your loyalty by providing quality professional advise and service.
- Get your financial picture in focus as soon as possible. Since it is an important component, be aware of your credit situation.
- As your REALTOR®, I will show you how to get pre-qualified and pre-approved from a Mortgage lender.
- Familiarize yourself with the mortgage process. Have mortgage questions? Need a few mortgage tips? Contact me.
- Will your move take you further than just across town? See my section on relocating.
- Home Hunting Time! What should you take with you? How to remember and score the homes you view? Contact me and I'll advise you on methods of maximizing your time when home hunting. Documents
- Familiarize yourself with how to set a value on a house. This can save you a great deal of time and helps to avoid disappointment. As your REALTOR®, I will provide you with a Comparable Market Analysis, (A report indicating the value of a home), for any property of interest to you.
- When you find an acceptable house, write an offer. Familiarize yourself with how offers become contracts. A successful offer is not just based upon the price. Work with me and maximize your negotiating power.